The Instructor Grades are independent of the training grades as in addition to knowing the syllabus there must be an understanding of the deeper structure and concepts that underpin Escrima Concepts. An instructor must also have undergone a training period to ensure that he/she is able to effectively build rapport with students and be able to effectively communicate the syllabus and ideas of the art.
Assistant Instructor Levels:
- Level 1 (Assisting Grades 1-2) (Open when you have passed SG6)
- Level 2 (Assisting Grades 3-4) (Open when you have passed SG7)
- Level 3 (Assisting Grades 5-6) (Open when you have passed SG8)
- Level 4 (Assisting Grades 7-9) (Open when you have passed SG9)
- Level 1 (Teaching Student Grades 1-9) (Open when you have passed Technician Grade 1)
If you are interested in becoming an instructor now or in the future please come and have a chat. See the current Escrima Concepts Instructor Team here.
To become a member of the Cambridge Kung Fu Escrima Concepts Instructor Team and attend the Instructor Training you need to have passed SG6.