Each month our Facebook page will be hosting a monthly challenge in which the winner will get a free piece of Cambridge Kung Fu merchandise. Scroll down to see our previous competitions and some of the prizes.
- The challenges will be posted on the Facebook group, along with the specific prize and the end date.
- The challenges are open to all members and non-members (excluding staff, sorry).
- Entries must be posted to our Facebook page. We will post reply to confirm we have seen it within the time limit.
- Winners will be chosen by the HQ team, based on the parameters specified in the challenge.
- Where the prize is wearable (e.g. t-shirt), we will contact the winner to get your chosen size/colour etc.
The Small Print: By entering a Cambridge Kung Fu competition you agree to the following conditions:
* Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
* No purchase necessary.
* Entries are limited to one per person.
* End date is specified on individual competitions.
* Cambridge Kung Fu reserves the right to amend the end date at any time.
* Competition winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
* By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in promotional activity where required.
* No cash alternative available.
* If the advertised prize becomes unavailable Cambridge Kung Fu reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or higher value.
* By entering competitions you agree to be contacted for promotional purposes.
* No personal data will be shared with third parties unless stated otherwise.
* Cambridge Kung Fu reserves the right to amend or withdraw competitions at any time.
* Prizes will be sent within 28 days of notifying the winner.
* Competitions hosted on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Twitter.
* You agree to submit contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe any copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy and publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
* If you submit a contribution, you agree to allow Cambridge Kung Fu to use the material in your contribution in any way it may reasonably choose on a free-of-charge basis in any media throughout the world.
* Any copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material you contribute in any way, including allowing others to use it.
If you have any questions please contact us on email@example.com.
October 2018: Cyber Security
November 2018: Cycle-Ninja
December 2018: Name the Tree
February 2019: We Love Kung Fu